Secondary Product Range
In Stock & Ready to Ship
- Secondary plant nutrients (Ca, Mg, S & Si) are amongst the essential plant nutrient program & plays an important role as soil conditioners.
- These nutrients are required by plants in moderate amounts. They are called secondary because they are unknowingly supplied through fertilizers and other amendments.
- They helps to improve soil pH, EC, Physical condition of soil (structure, porosity & texture etc).
- Secondary nutrients helps to restore & maintain soil fertility & productivity of the soil. These nutrients also helps to overcome deficiencies in plants.
- Proper application of these fertilizers helps to gain optimum yields with high quality produce.
- They also helps to built plant’s resistance against biotic & abiotic stress.